Where to Buy
The Discover Pass - Your Ticket to Washington's Great Outdoors
One permit provides access to state parks and recreation lands.
||$30 ($35 with transaction and dealer fees if purchased at a license vendor, by phone or online)
||$10 ($11.50 with transaction and dealer fees if purchased at a license vendor, by phone or online)
The Discover Pass allows you to enjoy millions of acres of Washington state-managed recreation lands – including state parks, water-access points, heritage sites, wildlife and natural areas, trails and trailheads.
How to Purchase
The Discover Pass may be purchased:
- In person from any of nearly 600 recreational license vendors where state fishing and hunting licenses are sold
- By phone by calling 866-320-9933
- When you renew your vehicle license (Your pass will be mailed by the Washington State Parks and should arrive between 7-10 business days after the date of purchase.) To check the mailing status, visit www.MyDiscoverPass.com or call (844) 271-7041. Immediate or temporary passes cannot be printed when purchased through this method.
- At State Parks headquarters and region offices, and at state parks when staff is available.
- In person at more than 80 retail locations.
Automated pay stations
Several Washington state parks are equipped with automated pay stations for visitors to purchase one-day and annual Discover Passes upon arriving at the park. Following is the list of parks that currently have automated pay stations:
- Battle Ground Lake
- Beacon Rock
- Birch Bay
- Cape Disappointment
- Deception Pass
- Flaming Geyser
- Fort Casey
- Fort Flagler
- Fort Worden
- Kitsap Memorial
- Lake Chelan
- Lake Easton
- Lake Sammamish
- Lake Wenatchee
- Mount Spokane
- Saint Edward
- South Whidbey
- Sun Lakes
- Wallace Falls
- Wenatchee Confluence