- You are here:
- Feature Links
- Where to Buy
Where to Buy
The Discover Pass - Your Ticket to Washington's Great Outdoors
One permit provides access to state parks and recreation lands.
||$30 ($35 with transaction and dealer fees if purchased at a license vendor, by phone or online)
||$10 ($11.50 with transaction and dealer fees if purchased at a license vendor, by phone or online)
The Discover Pass allows you to enjoy millions of acres of Washington state-managed recreation lands – including state parks, water-access points, heritage sites, wildlife and natural areas, trails and trailheads.
How to Purchase
The Discover Pass may be purchased:
- In person from any of nearly 600 recreational license vendors where state fishing and hunting licenses are sold
- By phone by calling 866-320-9933
- When you renew your vehicle license (Your pass will be mailed by the Washington State Parks and should arrive between 7-14 business days after the date of purchase.) To check the mailing status, visit www.MyDiscoverPass.com or call (844) 271-7041. Immediate or temporary passes cannot be printed when purchased through this method.
- At State Parks headquarters and region offices, and at state parks when staff is available.
- In person at more than 80 retail locations.
Automated pay stations
Several Washington state parks are equipped with automated pay stations for visitors to purchase one-day and annual Discover Passes upon arriving at the park. These machines accept credit cards only, they do not accept cash. Following is the list of parks that currently have automated pay stations:
- Battle Ground Lake
- Beacon Rock
- Birch Bay
- Cape Disappointment
- Deception Pass
- Flaming Geyser
- Fort Casey
- Fort Flagler
- Fort Worden
- Kitsap Memorial
- Lake Chelan
- Lake Easton
- Lake Sammamish
- Lake Wenatchee @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mount Spokane
- Saint Edward
- South Whidbey
- Sun Lakes
- Wallace Falls
- Wenatchee Confluence
- Westhaven @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>